Wolfgang is a German man's name meaning "the wolf's journey," possibly in reference to an ancient hero-legend. Wolfram and Wolf are some related names. In the works of Harry Turtledove, Wolfgang or Wolf may refer to:
- Wolf Albach-Retty, fictional character in "Shtetl Days".
- Wolfgang Eschenbach, minor fictional German tank crewman in Upsetting the Balance.
- Wolfgang Gruber, minor fictional German officer in Coup d'Etat.
- Wolfgang Mozart, historical Austrian composer referenced in In the Presence of Mine Enemies.
- Wolfgang Priller, minor fictional character in In the Presence of Mine Enemies.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.