Wayne comes from an occupational surname meaning "wagon maker", derived from Old English wægn "wagon".
In the works of Harry Turtledove Wayne may refer to:
- Wayne Lundquist, a minor character in "Hindsight".
- Wayne Roberts, a semi-fictional character in "He Woke in Darkness".
- John Wayne (aka Marion Morrison), a historical actor mentioned in Worldwar and Southern Victory.
- Wayne, Nebraska, a U.S. city that serves as a setting in the Supervolcano series.
- Wayne State College, a college in Wayne, Nebraska.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.