War World, Volume II: Death's Head Rebellion published in 1990 contains the following short stories:
- Introduction (unattributed)
- "The Face of the Enemy" - Don Hawthorne
- "Death's Head Patrol" - Roland Greene and John F. Carr
- "Strong Blood" - G. C. Edmondson
- "Brenda" - Larry Niven
- "Some Things Survive" - John LaValley
- "No Such Thing as a Non-Lethal Weapon" - James Landau
- "Loved Not I Honor More" - Martin Tays
- "The Field of Double Sowing" - Harry Turtledove
- "Far Above Rubies" - Susan Shwartz
- "Tayok's Base" (unattributed)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.