In Harry Turtledove's writing, Victoria may refer to:
People named Victoria:
- Victoria of Britain, historical Monarch of the United Kingdom referenced in a number of works.
- Victoria (Goddess), mythological Roman Goddess of Victory, appearing in "Miss Manners' Guide to Greek Missology".
- Victoria Griffin, the POV of "Vermin".
People named Vicky:
- Vicki (Eighth-Grade), a Junipero Middle School student in "The Eighth-Grade History Class Visits the Hebrew Home for the Aging".
- Vicki Garreau, a POV character in "Crybaby".
- Vicki Yamagata, minor fictional character in Aftershocks.
- Victoria, British Columbia, a Canadian provincial capital that plays a role in the Southern Victory series.
- Victoria, North American Union, capital of the North American Union in The Two Georges.
- Vicki dolls, a toy franchise in In the Presence of Mine Enemies.
- Victoria Augusta, passenger liner appearing in "The Scarlet Band".
- Victoria Station, a train station in The Two Georges.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.