Victor is a masculine given name of Latin origin, denoting a winner. It was the name of 3rd-century saint Victor of Marseilles, whose veneration popularized the name in medieval France, whence it spread to other parts of Western Christianity (German variant Viktor, Italian variant Vittorio, Portuguese variant Vítor).
In the works of Harry Turtledove, the following characters are known as only Victor:
- Victor (Something Going Around), a bartender in "Something Going Around".
- Victor (TV Reporter), a TV reporter and minor character in Supervolcano: Eruption.
- Victor Emmanuel III of Italy, historical king referenced in Worldwar: In the Balance.
The following characters have Victor as their first name:
- Vic Crosetti, fictional US Navy personnel in The Great War.
- Vic Hodding, fictional US intelligence agent, minor character in Settling Accounts: The Grapple.
- Victor Jennings, an armed robber and minor character in Supervolcano: Things Fall Apart.
- Victor Radcliff, fictional military commander and POV character in Atlantis.
- Victor Watkins, a sheriff and minor character in Colonization: Aftershocks.
The following characters have Viktor as their first name:
- Viktor Czurka, fictional Hungarian soldier, minor character in The Hot War: Fallout.
- Viktor Kraminov, fictional Soviet Red Army lieutenant colonel, minor character in Worldwar: In the Balance.
- Vitya Trubetskoi, fictional gunner, minor character in The Hot War: Bombs Away. His first name is a Russian diminutive for Viktor.
The following characters have Vittorio as their first name:
The following characters have Vitor as their first name:
Places named Victor:
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.