| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Solomon, Salman or Suleiman is the Anglicized form of a Hebrew name derived from the word for "peace." In the works of Harry Turtledove, Solomon may refer to:
Monarchs named Solomon:
- Solomon, King of Israel, Biblical monarch referenced in In the Presence of Mine Enemies.
- Suleiman ibn Abd al-Malik, historical Caliph of Islam, referenced in "Islands in the Sea."
Characters whose first name is Solomon
- Salman al-Tabari, a bodyguard and minor character in "Islands in the Sea."
- Suleiman Bektashi, a Tatar chief and minor character in "Hang Together."
- Solomon Gruver, minor fictional character in Worldwar.
- Solomon York, a printer and minor character in The Two Georges.
Places named Solomon: