Saul is a Hebrew name. It is based on the word for "to ask".
In the works of Harry Turtledove, Saul may refer to:
- Saul (A Different Flesh), a plantation owner and minor character in "Freedom" in A Different Flesh.
- Saul (Worldwar), a Jewish partisan and minor character in Striking the Balance.
- Paul the Apostle, originally known as Saul of Tarsus, a historical evangelist who is posthumously referenced specifically in Gunpowder Empire, and whose writings are often quoted in other Turtledove works.
- Saul Andrews, an Atlantean Army sergeant and minor character in The United States of Atlantis.
- Saul Berryman, a U.S. Army captain and minor character in How Few Remain.
- Saul Goldfarb, a minor character who is mentioned posthumously in the Worldwar series.
- Saul Goldman (Southern Victory), a prominent fictional character in the Southern Victory series.
- Saul Goldman (The War That Came Early), a prominent character in The War That Came Early series.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.