Russell also Rossell is an English name derived from the Anglo-Norman nickname rus[s]el. It may be either a surname or a given name.
In the works of Harry Turtledove, "Russell" may refer to:
- Brigadier General Russell, a minor character in In at the Death.
- Jane Russell, a historical American actress referenced in "News From the Front".
- John Russell, 1st Earl Russell, a historical Prime Minister of the United Kingdom who is referenced in the Southern Victory series.
- Richard Russell, a historical American politician who is referenced obliquely in The Victorious Opposition.
- Stephen R. Mallory, historical Secretary of the Confederate States Navy appearing in The Guns of the South.
- Drew Pearson, historical newscaster appearing in The Man With the Iron Heart.
- Buzz Arlett, whose real first name was Russell, historical member of the Brooklyn Dodgers, referenced in "The House That George Built".
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.