Roland means "famous land" from the Germanic elements hrod "fame" and land.
Roland may refer to the following characters in the works of Harry Turtledove:
Characters with the first name Roland:
- Roland (The Hot War), a motor court owner and minor character in The Hot War: Fallout.
- Roland Dwyer, fictional detective in "The Maltese Elephant."
- Roland Kersauzon, fictional soldier and POV in Opening Atlantis: Nouveau Redon.
- Roland Oliver, fictional lawyer, minor character in The Two Georges.
- Roland Laurence South, fictional soldier in Joe Steele.
Characters with the surname name Roland:
- Oliver Roland, captain of the USS Remembrance, minor fictional character in American Empire: Blood and Iron.
Characters with similar names:
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.