| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Ralph, Ralf, or Rafe is a masculine given name in Germanic languages, derived from the Old Norse Raðulfr (rað "counsel" + ulfr "wolf") through Old English Rædwulf and the longer form Radulf. The Romance language variants include Raoul and Raúl. In the works of Harry Turtledove, Ralph and its other forms may refer to:
Characters known only as Ralph:
- Rafe (Fort Pillow), a Confederate soldier and minor character in Fort Pillow.
- Ralf (Secret Names), a tribal chieftain in "Secret Names."
- Ralph (Joe Steele), a soldier and minor character in Joe Steele.
Characters whose first name is Ralph:
- Ralph Bunche, historical diplomat referenced in The Valley-Westside War
- Ralph Briggs, fictional Confederate Navy officer, minor character in The Great War: Walk in Hell.
- Ralph Curtis, minor fictional character in The Hot War: Armistice.
- Ralph Goodwin, fictional aviator in the Days of Infamy series.
- Ralph Hoadley, fictional fisherman in "Nine Drowned Churches."
- Ralph Longstreet, fictional U.S. Marines captain, minor character in The War That Came Early: West and East.
- Ralph O'Brian, a hunter and minor character in Supervolcano: All Fall Down.
- Ralph Sandars, fictional detective, POV in "King of All".
- Ralph Sundberg, fictional businessman in the Days of Infamy series.
Characters known only as Raoul:
Characters whose first name is Raoul: