In the works of Harry Turtledove, Ned may refer to:
- Ned (sailor), a member of Edward Radcliffe's crew in the novel Opening Atlantis.
- Ned (soldier), a part of Victor Radcliff's settler force also in the novel Opening Atlantis.
- Ned (We Haven't Got There Yet), a guard at the Rose in "We Haven't Got There Yet".
- Ned of the Forest, a general in The War Between the Provinces based on Nathan Bedford Forrest.
- Ned Altrock, a minor character in the novel Last Orders of The War That Came Early series.
- Ned Fuller, a minor character in Ruled Britannia.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.