Moses is the English transliteration of the Greek rendering of a Hebrew man's name, Moishe, which comes either from the Ancient Hebrew for "drawn from water" or the Ancient Egyptian for "my son". In the works of Harry Turtledove, Moses/Moishe may refer to:
People known only as Moses:
- Moishe (The Hot War), a displaced person and minor character in The Hot War.
- Moses, important Biblical prophet referenced in numerous works.
People with Moses as a given name:
- Moisei Apfelbaum, fictional Red Army colonel, minor character in Striking the Balance.
- Moishe Hawkins, fictional cosmologist in "Before the Beginning".
- Moishe Russie, fictional doctor and POV in Worldwar.
- Moisei Shteinberg, fictional NKVD Colonel in The Man With the Iron Heart.
- Moishe Weinberg, minor fictional character in Last Orders.