| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Characters in the works of Harry Turtledove named Maximilian:
- Maximilian I of Mexico, historical Austrian royal who led the abortive Second Mexican Empire, referenced in The Guns of the South and Southern Victory.
- Maximilian II of Mexico, fictitious monarch with a background role in Southern Victory.
- Maximilian III, fictitious Mexican emperor who plays a background role in Southern Victory.
- Maximiliano (dog), a canine named after Maximilian III, appearing in The Center Cannot Hold.
- Maximilian Ebert, fictional German bureaucrat, minor character in In the Presence of Mine Enemies.
- Maximilian Eugen von Heydekampf, fictional archaeologist with a background role in After the Downfall.
- Maximilian Höcker, fictional Wehrmacht lieutenant colonel, minor character in In the Balance.
- Maximilian Priller, fictional Wehrmacht lieutenant, minor character in Hitler's War.
Characters known as only Max:
- Max (GFF Agent), a German Freedom Front agent and minor character in The Man With the Iron Heart.
- Max (Worldwar), a Jewish resistance fighter in In the Balance.
- Max (Luisa's Husband), minor character in The Man With the Iron Heart.
Characters with the first name of Max:
- Max Bachman, a fictional German printer and soldier in The Hot War.
- Max Fleischmann, fictional kosher butcher in Southern Victory.
- Max Hagerman, fictional American cavalry officer and minor character in Upsetting the Balance.
- Moishe Hawkins, formerly Max Hawkins, fictional American cosmologist in "Before the Beginning".
- Max Kagan, fictional American physicist, minor character in Striking the Balance.
- Max Litvinoff, a US Army captain and minor character in Return Engagement.
- Max Müller, a minor character in The Man With the Iron Heart.
- Max Schmeling, a historical German boxer referenced in Coup d'Etat.
- Max von Laue, a historical German physicist with a background role in The Man With the Iron Heart.
- Max Weinstein, fictional US Marine in The War That Came Early.
Characters named Maxwell:
- William Aitken, 1st Baron Beaverbrook, whose given name was William Maxwell Aitken, historical British politician appearing in Upsetting the Balance.
- Maxwell Hammond, a policeman and minor character in The Two Georges.
- Maxwell Ishikawa, the San Atanasio coroner in Supervolcano.
- Maxwell, minor fictional character in Worldwar.