| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Matthew is a name derived from the Hebrew name מַתִּתְיָהוּ (Matityahu, meaning Gift of God) via the Greek "Ματταθίας" (Mattathias) or "Ματθαῖος" (Matthaios) and the Latin Matthaeus. Matt is the common diminutive. In the works of Harry Turtledove, Matthew may refer to:
Characters known only as Matthew:
Characters whose first name is Matthew:
- Matthew Cunningham, fictional American soldier in The Man With the Iron Heart.
- Matthew Perry, historical United States Navy Admiral referenced in a number of Turtledove works, most importantly Homeward Bound.
- Matthew Quinn, fictional actor in Ruled Britannia.
- Matthew Radcliffe, an Atlantean Assemblyman in The United States of Atlantis.
Characters known only as Matt:
- Matt (Iron Heart), a maimed veteran and minor character in The Man With the Iron Heart.
- Matt (sim), a sim and POV in "Freedom" in A Different Flesh.
Characters whose first name is Matthias:
Characters whose first name is Matt:
- Matt Damon, currently active American actor referenced in Homeward Bound.
- Matt Harrison, fictional American General, minor character in The Hot War: Bombs Away.
- Matt Ward, fictional Confederate soldier and POV in Fort Pillow.
Places and things named for Matthew: