| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Malcolm, Malcom, Máel Coluim, or Maol Choluim is a Gaelic given name meaning "devotee of Saint Columba".
In the works of Harry Turtledove, the following characters are known as only Malcolm:
- Malcolm (Something Going Around), a drug addict and minor character in "Something Going Around".
- Malcolm (police officer), a policeman and minor character in Supervolcano: Eruption.
The following character have the given name Malcolm:
- Malcolm Clay, a Confederate soldier and minor character in Settling Accounts: Return Engagement.
- Malcolm Desmond, a scholar and minor character in The Two Georges.
- Malcolm Lockerby, a Canadian soldier and minor character in The Great War: American Front.
- Malcolm Talbott, a manager and minor character in Supervolcano: Eruption.