Malcolm, Malcom, Máel Coluim, or Maol Choluim is a Gaelic given name meaning "devotee of Saint Columba".
In the works of Harry Turtledove, the following characters are known as only Malcolm:
- Malcolm (Something Going Around), a minor character in the short story "Something Going Around".
- Malcolm (police officer), a minor character in the novel Eruption.
The following character have the given name Malcolm:
- Malcolm Clay, a Confederate soldier and minor character in the novel Return Engagement.
- Malcolm Desmond, a fictional scholar in the novel The Two Georges.
- Malcolm Lockerby, a Canadian soldier and minor character in the novel American Front.
- Malcolm Talbott, a minor character in the novel Eruption.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.