Lucy is an English and French feminine given name derived from Latin masculine given name Lucius, in turn derived from the Latin word for light. Sometimes it is considered a diminutive of Lucille or Lucinda. Alternative spellings are Luci, Luce, Lucie.
These characters are identified only by the name of Lucy:
- Lucy (Eighth-Grade), a community outreach worker in "The Eighth-Grade History Class Visits the Hebrew Home for the Aging".
- Lucy (Joe Steele), a diner waitress and minor character in Joe Steele.
- Lucy (Must & Shall), a burlesque dancer in "Must and Shall".
- Lucy (sim), a sim and minor character in "Freedom" from A Different Flesh.
- Lucy (We Haven't Got There Yet), a theatre-goer in "We Haven't Got There Yet".
- Also, Lucy's Husband in the same scene.
These characters have the first name Lucy:
- Lucy Chen, a police technician in Supervolcano.
- Lucy Durr, a zookeeper in "Lure".
- Lucy Fenner, a New Hastings colonist in Opening Atlantis: New Hastings.
- Lucy Morris, minor fictional character in "The Scarlet Band" from the Atlantis series.
- Lucy Parker, a witch and the POV of "Birdwitching".
- Lucy Radcliffe, the wife of Henry Radcliffe in Opening Atlantis: New Hastings.
- Lucy Vegetti, a geologist and minor fictional character in Colonization: Aftershocks.
- Lucy Watkins, minor fictional character in Ruled Britannia.
- Lucy Woo, a POV character from Curious Notions.
These characters have the first name Lucille:
- Lucille (Supervolcano), a clerk and minor character in Supervolcano: Eruption.
- Lucille Ball, historical comedienne referenced in Joe Steele.
- Lucille Potter, a fictional US Army nurse in Worldwar: Tilting the Balance.
These characters have the first name Lucinda:
- Lucinda (Interlibrary Loan), a library clerk in "Interlibrary Loan".
- Lucinda Jackson, a secretary in Household Gods.
- Lucinda Stone, a Crosstime Traffic employee, minor character in Gunpowder Empire.
- Miss Lucy's, a brothel in Settling Accounts: In at the Death.
- Saint Lucia, a Caribbean island seen on the Colonization map.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.