- Krispos - peasant from the northern borderlands of Empire of Videssos who became an emperor.
- Dara - Krispos' wife, empress of Videssos; deceased.
- Anthimos - Dara's first husband, possibly Phostis's father; Krispos's predecessor as emperor; deceased.
- Phostis - Krispos' first-born son and heir (paternity uncertain).
- Evripos - Krispos second-born son.
- Katakolon - Krispos' third-born son.
- Mavros - Krispos's foster brother.
- Olyvria - wife of Phostis, daughter in law of Krispos.
- Rhisoulphos - father of Dara; Krispos' father-in-law.
- Phostis - Krispos' father; deceased.
- Tatze - Krispos' mother; deceased.
- Evdokia - Krispos' sister; deceased.
- Kosta - Krispos' sister; deceased.
Unnamed Family MembersEdit
Evdokia married and had an unknown number of children. The names of her husband and children are not known. They were all killed by Rhavas during a preliminary invasion of the Empire of Videssos by the Halogai shortly before Krispos's ascension to the imperial throne; their deaths were one of the factors that led him to challenge Anthimos.