In the works of Harry Turtledove, King Charles may refer to:
- Charles I of Austria, historical last emperor of Austria-Hungary, referenced in Southern Victory.
- Charles I of England, historical monarch mentioned obliquely in A Different Flesh and by name in The Two Georges.
- Charles II of England, historical monarch mentioned briefly in "Avalon" in Atlantis.
- Charles III of Britain, fictional Monarch of the United Kingdom in The Two Georges.
- Charles III of Spain, historical monarch obliquely referenced in "Nouveau Redon" in Atlantis
- Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, historical Hapsburg monarch referenced as Carlos I of Spain in "Eyewear".
- Charles XI of France, fictional monarch in Southern Victory.
- Charles, King of Versailles, fictional monarch in In High Places.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.