| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Kennedy is an Irish surname of uncertain meaning, most famously associated with a Massachusetts political family. Since the "Camelot" era of President John F. Kennedy, it has also become popular as a unisex given name. In the works of Harry Turtledove, Kennedy may refer to:
Members of the historical Massachusetts Kennedy family:
- Archbishop Kennedy, a possibly fictional brother of John Kennedy referenced in The Two Georges.
- Edward Kennedy, U.S. Senator, son of Joseph and Rose, referenced in "Typecasting."
- John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States, son of Joseph and Rose, appearing in "A Massachusetts Yankee in King Arthur's Court" (as POV) and The Two Georges, and referenced in other works.
- John F. Kennedy, Jr., publisher, son of John and Jacqueline, referenced in "Before the Beginning".
- Joseph P. Kennedy, businessman and ambassador, appearing in Southern Victory.
- Joseph P. Kennedy Jr., historical United States Navy pilot, with small roles in numerous works.
- Michael Kennedy, son of Robert, political activist, referenced in "Before the Beginning".
- Robert Kennedy, son of Joseph and Rose, U.S. Attorney General, referenced in "Before the Beginning" and "The Fillmore Shoggoth".
- Rose Kennedy, social figure, wife of Joseph, mother of Joseph Jr., John, Robert, and Edward, appearing in The Center Cannot Hold.
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, social figure, widow of John, mother of John Jr., appearing in "A Massachusetts Yankee in King Arthur's Court".
The fictional Kennedy pirate family in Atlantis (series):
- Brickyard Kennedy, appearing Opening Atlantis: Avalon.
- Goldbeard Walter Kennedy, brother of Brickyard, appearing in the same story.
Other fictional Kennedy characters: