| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Characters known only as Julius:
- Jules (Joe Steele) aka Gyula, fictional restaurateur, minor character in Joe Steele (novel).
- Julius (Household Gods), the deceased husband of Umma in Household Gods.
- Julius (Joe Steele), fictional White House bartender, minor character in Joe Steele (novel).
Characters known only as Giulio, the Italian form of Julius:
Characters whose first or middle name is Julius:
- Iulio Balbo, a secretary and minor character in Gunpowder Empire.
- Julius Caesar, historical leader of the Roman Republic, referenced in numerous Turtledove works.
- Fritz-Julius Lemp, historical German submariner, POV in The War That Came Early.
- Julius Marx aka Groucho Marx, historical comedian appearing in "Hail! Hail!" and referenced in other works.
- J. Robert Oppenheimer, historical physicist referenced in "Joe Steele (story)"/Joe Steele (novel).
- Julius Rufus, a merchant and minor character in Household Gods.
- J. David Stern, historical publisher referenced in Joe Steele (novel).
- Julius Streicher, historical Nazi propagandist referenced in The Man With the Iron Heart and In the Presence of Mine Enemies.
Characters whose first or middle name is Julian:
- Julian Jaynes, historical psychologist referenced in "Bluff".
- Julian Nesmith, fictional Captain in the US Army, minor character in Settling Accounts: Drive to the East.
Things named for Julius:
- Julian Calendar, obsolete meter of chronology used by numerous characters in Turtledove works, and a plot point in Ruled Britannia.