| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Juan is a given name, the Spanish language and Manx language version of John. It is very common in the Isle of Man and in Spain (its origin) and in Spanish-speaking communities around the world. The feminine form in Spanish is Juana, or Juanita on its diminutive. In the works of Harry Turtledove, Juan may refer to:
Characters with the first name Juan:
- Juan (Atlantean Slave), minor fictional character in Opening Atlantis.
- Juan Antonio Ansaldo, historical Spanish fascist appearing in Hitler's War.
- Juan Cortina, historical Mexican political and military leader referenced in "Lee at the Alamo".
- Juan de Idiáquez, historical Spanish politician referenced in Ruled Britannia.
- Juan Perón, historical leader of Argentina referenced in In the Presence of Mine Enemies.
Places with the name Juan: