Joachim derives from the Hebrew Yehoyaqim יְהוֹיָקִים and means "raised by God".
Characters named only Joachim in the works of Harry Turtledove include:
- Joachim (The Last Article), a driver in "The Last Article".
- Joachim (Not All Wolves), a Cologne resident in "Not All Wolves".
- Joachim (Worldwar), a soldier and minor character in Striking the Balance.
Characters with the first or middle name of Joachim include:
- Hans-Joachim Fellmann, a German officer and minor character in Two Fronts.
- Joachim von Lehnsdorff, a German officer and minor character in Last Orders.
- Joachim Peiper, a historical Waffen-SS officer appearing in The Man With the Iron Heart.
- Joachim von Ribbentrop, a historical German Foreign Minister appearing in several Turtledove works.
Characters with the first name Joaquin include:
- Joaquin Delgadillo, fictional Spanish soldier and POV in The War That Came Early.
- Joaquin Fernandez, fictional Spanish soldier and minor character in Ruled Britannia.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.