Jerome is a masculine name of Greek origin, derived from the Greek given name Ἱερώνυμος, Hierōnymos, "sacred name"; from ἱερός, hierós, "sacred", and ὂνυμα, ónyma, an alternative form of ὄνομα, ónoma, "name".
Characters known only by the name Jerome:
- Jerome (vampire), the narrator of "Gentlemen of the Shade".
- Jerome (Gang 4), an educator in "Deconstruction Gang".
- Jerome (Three Men), fictionalised alter-ego of Jerome K. Jerome, appears in "Three Men and a Vampire" and "Three Men and a Werewolf."
- St. Jerome, a historical historian referenced in Gunpowder Empire.
Characters whose first name is Jerome:
- Jerome Beard, a fictional American diplomat in The War That Came Early: The Big Switch.
- Jerome Carver, fictional character in "Last Favor".
- Jerome Hotchkiss, a fictional CS Army Major, minor character in The Great War: Walk in Hell.
- Jerome Howard aka Curly Howard, historical Stooge referenced in The Man With the Iron Heart.
- Jerome K. Jerome, a historical British author referenced in In the Presence of Mine Enemies and The War That Came Early: West and East, and whose fictionalised alter ego Jerome narrates "Three Men and a Vampire" and "Three Men and a Werewolf".
- Jerome Jones, a fictional British radar technician in Worldwar.
- Jerome David Salinger, historical novelist of The Catcher in the Rye, spoofed in the pastiche "The Catcher in the Rhine".
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.