Jefferson originated as a patronymic surname meaning "Geoffrey's son". It has also been used as a given name in the English-speaking world.
Characters with the first name Jefferson:
- Jefferson Davis, the historical President of the Confederate States, appearing as a character in The Guns of the South and significantly referenced in "Must and Shall" and Southern Victory.
- Jefferson Pinkard, a fictional Confederate military figure and important POV character in Southern Victory.
Characters surnamed Jefferson:
- Thomas Jefferson, the historical third President of the United States, referenced in Southern Victory and Joe Steele.
- Special Agent Jefferson, a minor character in The Disunited States of America.
Places named Jefferson:
- Jefferson (Pacific State), a proposed U.S. state which is the setting of the State of Jefferson Stories.
- Jefferson City, Missouri, referenced in Joe Steele.
- West Jefferson, Ohio, briefly a setting in Return Engagement.
Things named Jefferson:
- Jefferson State Ashland, a university in the State of Jefferson Stories.
- State of Jefferson Stories, a series of stories about the eponymous state.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.