Jacques is the French form of James, derived from the Hebrew name Jacob.
Characters known only by the name Jacques:
- Jacques (Atlantis), a fisherman and minor character in Opening Atlantis: New Hastings.
- Jacques (In High Places), a central POV character in In High Places.
- Jacques (Worldwar), minor fictional character in Worldwar.
Characters whose first name is Jacques:
- Jacques Carpentier, fictional French cosmologist in "Before the Beginning".
- Jacques-Louis David, historical French painter referenced in "Audubon in Atlantis."
- Jacques Derrida, historical French philosopher referenced in "Deconstruction Gang".
- Jacques Doriot, historical French politician referenced in Colonization: Aftershocks and appearing in "Uncle Alf".
- Jacques Fonsagrive, a French soldier in "Ils ne passeront pas".
- Jacques Guizot, a French astronaut in "La Différence".
- Jacques Soupault, a French lieutenant-colonel in The War That Came Early: The Big Switch.
Characters whose middle name is Jacques:
- John James Audubon, historic hunter and artist, POV of "Audubon in Atlantis", known in the French-speaking world by his birth name Jean-Jacques Audubon.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.