Irene is a woman's name. Irene (Ειρήνη Eirene), sometimes written Irini, is derived from εἰρήνη - the Greek for "peace". Irina is the Russian equivalent. In the works of Harry Turtledove, these names may refer to:
- Irene (Farmers' Law), the wife of Father George in the short story "Farmers' Law".
- Irene (Justinian), a serving girl in the novel Justinian.
- Irene Clarke, the ex-wife of Thomas Bushell in The Two Georges.
- Irina Hapochkova, minor fictional character in The Hot War.
- Irene Triandos, minor character in Joe Steele.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.