Horst is a male given name found mostly in German-speaking countries. The name is of Old High German origin, meaning "man from the forest", "bosk" or "brushwood". In modern German, "Horst" is also means an aerie, the nest of an eagle.
In the works of Harry Turtledove may refer to:
Characters known only as HorstEdit
- Horst (Drang von Osten), a German MP in "Drang von Osten".
- Horst (The Hot War), a German grocer in Bombs Away.
Characters with the first name HorstEdit
- Horst Korsching, historical German physicist who makes an oblique appearance in The Man With the Iron Heart.
- Horst Wessel, historical German member of the Nazi Party, who is posthumously referenced in In the Presence of Mine Enemes.
- Horst Witzleben, fictional German newsreader who appears in In the Presence of Mine Enemies.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.