| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Characters known only as Hermann:
- Arminius, known in modern Germany as Hermann, historical Chief of Germanic tribes with a POV role in Give Me Back My Legions! and referenced in numerous other works.
- Hermann (Iron Heart), a member of the German Freedom Front, POV in The Man With the Iron Heart.
Characters whose first name is Hermann:
- Herman Bruck, fictional Socialist in Southern Victory.
- Hermann Göring, historical Nazi figuring in numerous World War II-related works.
- Herman Muldoon, minor fictional character in Worldwar.
- Herman Szulc, fictional U.S. marine in The War That Came Early.
- Hermann van Pels, historical businessman referenced in "The Eighth-Grade History Class Visits the Hebrew Home for the Aging".
- Hermann Witt, fictional German soldier in The War That Came Early.
Characters whose middle name is Hermann:
- George Mahon, historical U.S. Congressman appearing in The Victorious Opposition.
- George Ruth, the alternate history version of historical baseball legend Babe Ruth, appearing in "The House That George Built". Babe Ruth is referenced in a few other works in a context closer to his OTL role.
Characters whose surname is Hermann:
- George Herman, fictional Rounders player (and apparent analog of Babe Ruth), minor character in The Disunited States of America.
Things named Hermann: