| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Harvey, in the works of Harry Turtledove, may refer to:
Characters whose first name is Harvey:
- Harvey (The Valley-Westside War), soldier of The Valley, minor character in The Valley-Westside War.
- Harvey Cutter, fictional explorer, POV character of "Lure".
- Harvey Harriman, fictional professor, minor character in Supervolcano: Eruption.
- Harvey Kemmel, a US Navy sailor and minor character in The Great War: American Front.
- Harvey O'Doull, father of Southern Victory POV character Leonard O'Doull, makes a minor appearance in American Empire: Blood and Iron.
Characters whose middle name is Harvey:
- Daniel Harvey Hill, historical Confederate general referenced in How Few Remain.
- Lee Harvey Oswald, historical gunman referenced in "Before the Beginning".
Characters whose surname is Harvey: