Hans is a masculine given name. In German, Danish, Dutch, Faroese, Norwegian, Icelandic and Swedish, originally it is short for Johannes (John) but is also recognized in Sweden, Germany, Denmark and the Netherlands as a name in its own right for official purposes.
Characters only named Hans in the works of Harry Turtledove include:
- Hans (In the Presence of Mine Enemies), a minor fictional character in the novel In the Presence of Mine Enemies.
- Hans (Not All Wolves), fictional character in "Not All Wolves".
Characters with the first name Hans:
- Hans Dirlewanger, a minor fictional character in the novel In the Presence of Mine Enemies.
- Hans Dölger, a minor fictional character in the Worldwar series.
- Hans-Joachim Fellmann, a minor German officer in the novel Two Fronts.
- Hans Frank, a historical Nazi Party official referenced in the Worldwar series.
- Hans-Dieter Kessler, a fictional U-boat commander in The War That Came Early series.
- Hans Natzmer, minor fictional character in the novel In the Presence of Mine Enemies.
- Hans-Ulrich Rudel, historical Stuka pilot and POV in The War That Came Early series.
- Hans Thomsen, historic German diplomat appearing in the Worldwar series.
- Hans von Kaltenborn, historical American radio commentator heard in In the Balance.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.