| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Franklin is an Old English word meaning "free man" or "freeholder". It later became a surname and, partly due to the popularity of Benjamin Franklin, a male given name. In the works of Harry Turtledove, Franklin may refer to:
Characters whose first name is Franklin:
- Franklin Mansfield, fictional printer in The Two Georges.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt, historic President of the United States appearing or significantly referenced in numerous works.
- Franklin Delano Truman, minor fictional character in The Disunited States of America.
Characters whose middle name is Franklin:
- Frank Knox (William Franklin Knox), historical American politician referenced in "News From the Front" and Joe Steele (novel).
Characters whose surname is Franklin:
- Benjamin Franklin, historical American Founding Father mentioned in numerous works.
- Elijah Franklin, fictional U.S. Army aviator, minor character in The Great War: American Front.
- Lonnie David Franklin Jr. aka the Grim Sleeper, historical murderer referenced in Supervolcano: Eruption.
- Neal D. Franklin, historical United States Army officer referenced in "News From the Front".
Places named Franklin:
- Franklin (The Two Georges), one of the Provinces of the NAU in The Two Georges.
- Franklin Province, part of Detina in The War Between the Provinces.
Other things named Franklin: