| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Fox, in the works of Harry Turtledove, may refer to:
- Fox, the canid genus of some characters in "It's the End of the World As We Know It, And We Feel Fine".
People named Fox:
- Doctor Foxx, a coroner and minor character in The Two Georges.
- Jimmie Foxx, historical baseballer referenced in Settling Accounts: Drive to the East.
- Gerin the Fox, protagonist of the Elabon Series.
- Stefan Fuchs (German form of Fox), fictional German soldier, minor character in Worldwar: In the Balance.
Turtledove fiction titles which include Fox in the title:
- "Blue Fox and Werewolf," an uncollected Clever Rolf story.
- Fox and Empire, the fifth volume of the Elabon Series.
- Tale of the Fox, anthology collecting the fourth and fifth volumes of the Elabon Series.
- Wisdom of the Fox, anthology collecting the first, second, and third volumes of the Elabon Series.
Non-Turtledove fiction titles which include Fox in the title:
- Trust No Fox in the Green Meadow and No Jew on His Oath, a Nazi propaganda booklet discussed in In the Presence of Mine Enemies.