| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Eugene is the English form of Eugenius, the Latin form of the Greek name Ευγενιος (Eugenios) which was derived from the Greek word ευγενης (eugenes) meaning "well born". It is composed of the elements ευ (eu) "good" and γενης (genes) "born".
Eugene, in the works of Harry Turtledove, may refer to:
- Eugen Blankaard, fictional historian and minor character in The Guns of the South.
- Eugene Cervus, Mayor of San Atanasio in Things Fall Apart.
- Eugene V. Debs, historical U.S. labor union and political party leader appearing in Southern Victory.
- Maximilian Eugen von Heydekampf, fictional archaeologist with a background role in After the Downfall.
- Eugene McCarthy, historical U.S. Senator referenced in "The Fillmore Shoggoth".
- Yevgeni Novikov, Red Army soldier, minor fictional character in Coup d'Etat.
- Eugenio Pacelli aka Pope Pius XII, historical Supreme Pontiff of the Catholic Church referenced in a few World War II-related works.
- Eugene Wigner, historical physicist referenced in Tilting the Balance.