| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Eric is a popular man's name of Scandinavian origin. The meaning is uncertain, but popular suggestions include "One" and "Warrior". There are many different spellings of the name. In the works of Harry Turtledove, Eric may refer to:
Characters known only as Eric:
- Eric (Toxic Spell Dump), a bailiff and minor character in The Case of the Toxic Spell Dump.
- Eric (We Install), the salesman in "We Install".
Men with the first or middle name Eric:
- Erich Bagge, historical physicist referenced in The Man With the Iron Heart.
- Eric Arthur Blair aka George Orwell, historical English writer who appears in Worldwar and Hitler's War, and is referenced in several other works.
- Eric Iverson, name under which Harry Turtledove published some stories.
- Erich Ludendorff, historical German General referenced in Breakthroughs.
- Erich von Manstein, historical German General, POV of the prologue of "Ready for the Fatherland".
- Eric Sevareid, historical broadcaster appearing in Aftershocks and In at the Death.
Women named Erika:
Things named for Eric: