Eddie is a diminutive for the name Edward. See also: Ned
In the works of Harry Turtledove, Eddie may refer to:
Characters are known only by the name Eddie:
- Eddie (Days of Infamy), a soldier and minor character in Days of Infamy (novel)
- Eddie (Joe Steele), a police officer and minor character in Joe Steele (novel).
- Eddie (Something Going Around), a farrier in "Something Going Around".
- Eddie (Southern Victory), corpsman for the United States in Southern Victory.
- Eddie (Disunited States), a Virginia soldier and minor character in The Disunited States of America.
- Eddie (The War That Came Early), an usher and minor character in The War That Came Early: The Big Switch.
- Eddie (Worldwar), a softball player and minor character in Second Contact.
Characters with the first name Eddie:
- Eddie Epstein, member of the Chatsworth Lancers in "Topanga and the Chatsworth Lancers".
- Eddie Gryboski, a Pennsylvania politician and minor character in The War That Came Early: Two Fronts.
- Eddie Lelivelt, fictional baseball player in The House of Daniel.
- Eddie McCloskey, a US Army conscript and minor character in Return Engagement.
- Eddie Wagner, a US Army private and minor character in In the Balance.
Characters with the first name Ed:
- Ed Logan, title character of "Logan's Law".
- Ed McGraw, fictional character in The Man With the Iron Heart.
- Ed Rubinstein, fictional reporter in "The Fillmore Shoggoth".
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.