Demetrius is the Latinized form of the Ancient Greek male given name Dēmḗtrios (Δημήτριος), meaning "devoted to Demeter". Alternate forms include Demetrios, Dimitrios, Dimitris, Dimitri, Demitri, and Dimitrije, in addition to other forms (such as Russian Dmitri) descended from it.
Demetrius may refer to:
- Demetrius (negro), a Camp Determination inmate in Settling Accounts: Drive to the East.
- St. Demetrius, a historical Christian saint appearing in Thessalonica.
Demetrios may refer to:
- Demetrios (The Eyes of Argos), a Byzantine soldier in Agent of Byzantium section "The Eyes of Argos".
- Demetrios (Farmers' Law), a blacksmith in "Farmers' Law".
- Demetrios Mantarakis, a wharf worker and minor fictional character in The Great War: American Front.
Dmitri may refer to:
- Dmitry Belyaev, a historical Soviet scientist and academician referenced in "It's the End of the World As We Know It, And We Feel Fine".
- Dmitri Gomez, a fictional United States Air Force pilot and POV in "Getting Real".
- Dmitri Karsavin, fictional Soviet soldier in The Hot War.
- Dmitri Mechnikov, a minor character in The Gladiator.
- Dmitri Shepilov, a Muscovite athlete in "Les Mortes d'Arthur".
- Dmitri Shostakovich, a historical Soviet composer referenced in The War That Came Early: The Big Switch.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.