Columbus may refer to:
- Christopher Columbus, historical explorer and sailor, who opened up travel between the New World and Europe, is the focus of "Report of the Special Committee on the Quality of Life" where he is called Cristobal Colon.
- Columbus (The Guns of the South), a slave and minor character in The Guns of the South.
- Columbus, Ohio, a town in Ohio that plays a role in several Harry Turtledove timelines.
- Columbus (ship), a spaceship in the Worldwar timeline.
Place names derived from Columbus:
- Colombia, nation at the northwestern corner of South America, referenced in Southern Victory and Worldwar.
- Columbia, capital of South Carolina with an important role in Southern Victory.
- Columbia River, waterway in the northwest United States, involved in Supervolcano.
- Columbiana, Alabama, city figuring in Southern Victory.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.