| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The Latin name Claudius was a Roman family name which was possibly derived from Latin claudus meaning "lame, crippled". The French form is Claude, and its English form is Claud. In the works of Harry Turtledove, may refer to:
Characters known as ClaudiusEdit
- Claudius, historical Roman Emperor referenced in "A Massachusetts Yankee in King Arthur's Court"
- Claudius (Hamlet), fictional Danish King from Shakespeare's Hamlet, referenced in numerous Turtledove works, most importantly "We Haven't Got There Yet".
Characters known as ClaudEdit
- Captain of the Claud, a space explorer in "Half the Battle".
- Claud, official of the Namerican Empire in "Half the Battle".
Characters known as ClaudeEdit
- Claude (The War That Came Early), a bar owner and minor character in Hitler's War.
- Claude Auchinleck, historical British General appearing in "The Last Article", also referenced in Two Fronts.
- Claude Jonnard, a space explorer in "The Road Not Taken".
- Claude Nevers, fictional Confederate intelligence officer, minor character in The Grapple.