| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Chayyim (Hebrew: חַיִּים Ḥayyīm, Classical Hebrew: [ħajˈjiːm], Israeli Hebrew: [ˈχa.im, ħaˈjim]), also transcribed Haim, Hayim, Chayim, Chaim (English pronunciations: hym, khym, khah-yeem) is a name of Hebrew origin; it comes from a word meaning "life".
In the works of Harry Turtledove, Chaim may refer to:
- Chaim (The More it Changes), a butcher and minor character in "The More it Changes".
- Chaim (Worldwar), a guard and minor character in Worldwar: Striking the Balance.
- Chaim Alexov, fictional Russian cosmologist in "Before the Beginning".
- Chaim Perelman, a 22nd-century politician in "Next Year in Jerusalem".
- Chaim Russie, fictional doctor, minor character in Homeward Bound.
- Chaim Weinberg, fictional Lincoln Brigade soldier, POV in The War That Came Early.
- Mordechai Chaim Rumkowski, historical businessman appearing in Worldwar.