Chayyim (Hebrew: חַיִּים Ḥayyīm, Classical Hebrew: [ħajˈjiːm], Israeli Hebrew: [ˈχa.im, ħaˈjim]), also transcribed Haim, Hayim, Chayim, Chaim (English pronunciations: hym, khym, khah-yeem) is a name of Hebrew origin; it comes from a word meaning "life".
In the works of Harry Turtledove, Chaim may refer to:
- Chaim (The More it Changes), a butcher who is mentioned in passing in "The More it Changes".
- Chaim (Worldwar), a minor fictional guard who appears in Striking the Balance.
- Chaim Alexov, a Russian cosmologist in "Before the Beginning".
- Chaim Perelman, a fictional politician in "Next Year in Jerusalem".
- Chaim Russie, a minor fictional character in Homeward Bound.
- Chaim Weinberg, a POV character in The War That Came Early series.
- Mordechai Chaim Rumkowski, a historical political figure who appears in the Worldwar series.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.