In the works of Harry Turtledove, Casimir may refer to:
- Casimir (Laborer), a Polish labourer and minor character in the Colonization series.
- Casimir (Partisan), a Polish guerrilla fighter and minor character in Striking the Balance.
- Casimir (The More it Changes), a stonecutter in "The More it Changes".
- Casimir Karpinski, an Atlantean policeman in "The Scarlet Band".
- Casimir Pulaski, a historical Polish military commander referenced in Striking the Balance.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.