Calhoun is a surname of Scottish origin. It is a variant of the surname Colquhoun. Calhoun may refer to:
- Calhoun Ruggles, a fictional Confederate Army officer and minor character in How Few Remain.
- Jack Calhoun, a US Army officer and minor character in Upsetting the Balance.
- John C. Calhoun, a historical American politician referenced in Southern Victory.
- Calhoun, Georgia, which appears in Southern Victory.
- Calhoun, Kentucky, which appears in Southern Victory.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.