Avram is a Hebrew name meaning "high father". Avraham or Abraham, in the same language, means "father of many". According to the Torah, the patriarch Abraham was originally named Avram, spelled Abram in English-speaking countries. In the works of Harry Turtledove, Avram may refer to:
Characters named Avram:
- Avram of Detina, the king of Detina in The War Between the Provinces series.
- Avram (Not All Wolves), a rabbi in "Not All Wolves".
- Avram (Worldwar), a partisan and minor character in Worldwar: Striking the Balance.
- Avram Sasha Davidov, fictional Red Army soldier in The War That Came Early.
- Avram Goldfarb, a merchant and minor character in The Guns of the South.
Characters named Abram:
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.