|Alternate Generals III|
|Cover artist||Jeff Easley|
|Genre(s)||Alternate history, humorous fiction|
|Preceded by||Alternate Generals II|
- A.M. Dellamonica, "A Key to the Illuminated Heretic"
- James Fiscus, "The Road to Endless Sleep"
- William Sanders, "Not Fade Away"
- John Mina, "I Shall Return"
- Harry Turtledove, "Shock and Awe"
- Brad Linaweaver, "A Good Bag"
- Mike Resnick, "The Burning Spear at Twilight"
- Roland Green, "It Isn't Every Day of the Week"
- Judith Tarr, "Measureless to Man"
- Lillian Stewart Carl, "Over the Sea from Skye"
- Esther Friesner, "First, Catch Your Elephant" (a Monty Python-style satire replete with humorous anachronisms, rather than proper alternate history)
- Lee Allred, "East of Appomattox"
- Chris Bunch, "Murdering Uncle Ho"