| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The names Albany, Albania, Albion, and several other variations, all coming from the Latin word for "white," have been applied to numerous places throughout history. In the works of Harry Turtledove, they may apply to:
- Albania, a nation in Eastern Europe, which has small roles in a number of Turtledove timelines.
- Albany, the New York State capital, which is an important setting in the early chapters of Joe Steele.
- Albany, Georgia, an American (or Confederate, depending on the timeline) city with a brief role in The Great War.
- Albion, a fantasy analog of Great Britain in Every Inch a King.
- St Albans, an English or British (depending on the timeline) city with a brief role in Upsetting the Balance.