| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Adam, from the Hebrew word for "man," is a popular name in numerous countries around the world. Adams is a very common patronymic surname in English. In the works of Harry Turtledove, Adam(s) may refer to:
Characters known only as Adams:
- Adams (A Different Flesh), fictional politician, minor character (referenced only) in "Though the Heavens Fall".
Characters whose surname is Adams:
- John Adams, historical President of the United States referenced in The Two Georges and Southern Victory.
- John Quincy Adams, historical President of the United States referenced in The Disunited States of America.
- Samuel Adams, historical brewer and politician referenced in The Two Georges.
- Wes Adams, fictional airman appearing in The Man With the Iron Heart.
- Will Adams, historical explorer appearing in Ruled Britannia.
Characters whose first name is Adam: