| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Aaron (אהרן) is a Hebrew name which may translate as "exalted" or "enlightened." In the works of Harry Turtledove, Aaron may refer to:
- Aaron (The More it Changes), fictional character in "The More it Changes."
- Aaron Aardsma, fictional baseball player, minor character in The House of Daniel.
- Aaron Copland, historical composer referenced in The Big Switch.
- Aaron Fentis, historical American Civil War soldier appearing in Fort Pillow.
- Aaron Finch, fictional delivery driver, a POV in The Hot War.
- Aaron Kaplan, fictional rabbi, a POV in "The R-Strain."
- Aaron Rosenblum, fictional haberdasher, minor character in Breakthroughs.